MLM Call Center

Why People Quit MLM

Why People Quit MLM and How to Prevent It

Why People Quit MLM and How to Prevent It

Why People Quit MLM: it’s true a lot of people quit MLM.  What’s sad is it is super easy to prevent.

Most people quit MLM because of bad, scary experiences calling mlm leads. They get rejection and develop fear of the phone.  It needs to be remembered, most people joining MLM have never been involved in making calls for a living.  Calling MLM Leads is no different from calling prospects in an everyday regular sales representative job.

Professionals know it’s a numbers game and that there will be plenty of “no’s” and rejection and some grumpy, even rude people.

Your MLM team mates don’t know any of this.  They have never had any of these experiences.  This is  Why People Quit MLM

You need to try and protect them.  You need to make it easier for them to call leads.

Remember: if they develop fear of the phone,  they are never going to make a prospecting call again. Their business will not grow and so they will quit. That’s how simple it happens.

You can make sure that your team members never have to experience fear of the phone.

The first call is the hardest. Let us do it for you. After our professional lead calling agents have called and interviewed the mlm leads we pass all the excited ones to you and your team instantly.

These leads have just gotten off the phone with us. They want you to call them.

Isn’t that a lot nicer than cold calling angry, oversold, over-called leads? sure it is and you know it. Contact us right away for a big change in your business

Why People Quit MLM and How to Prevent It

Don’t wait to find out Why People Quit MLM  be proactive and partner with us to grow your team bigger, faster and stronger than ever before.

Remember the main reason Why People Quit MLM  it’s because of that first call to leads.  Lets us make it for you and you do the easy second call.

To help you get started you can take $10 off your first campaign by using this coupon: tendollar at the checkout.

 

 

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail
MLM Call Center

MLM Call Center

MLM Call Center

We opened our MLM Call Center to the public back in 2014.  We had already been using the mlm leads calling service since 2013 to generate our own Australian Premium Leads over at our sister site, Apache Leads.

From over 25 years experience in Network Marketing and over 14 years in the MLM Leads industry we knew that the biggest cause of people quitting MLM or not growing their business is their reluctance to call leads.

Sure, some people take to it like a duck to water and really enjoy it and do well.  That’s not everyone.  That’s about 25% of the population.  The other 75% hate calling leads and do not do well at it.

Look at the situation, 75% of your group hate calling leads and because of that one thing, they are going to quit the business.  It may not be this week or even next week, but they are going to quit.  It’s obvious right, if they cannot call leads and recruit new people, their business will not grow and so they will be depressed about it and quit.

That’s why we opened the We Call Your Leads MLM Call Center.  We figured if we made the first call to the leads which is by far the hardest then you and your team could make the second call which is way easier, right?

So what we do is we provide you with premium quality leads form either Australia or the USA.  We call these leads and guarantee you a minimum return.  The return being a guaranteed number of excited, positive leads who want to hear from you right now

When we find these positive leads we will send them to you in real time.  Cool yeah? Because what better time is there to call them.  We just got off the phone with them

At the end of the allotted calling time we will send you all the leads and a full report

Amazing service!

Imagine how many people you will keep in the business now that calling leads is not such a scary thing.

Find out more by going directly to the Australian MLM Lead Calling
or the US MLM Lead Calling

 

For more reading on this very important subject. please take  a look at these excellent articles:
MLM Lead Calling Service

How To Overcome Phone Fear

Close My MLM Leads

The Truth: Why I Started a MLM Lead Calling Service

 

 

 

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail